Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lets Get Shooting - First Quarter Newsletter

I’m Michael Murphree, an advertising, editorial and entertainment portrait photographer based in LA. My collaborative working style allows for creative freedom and input, and my pre-production expertise makes for smooth shoots. I’m passionate about light and people, but then, you should be able to tell that from my work. So enough about me, let’s focus on something more interesting – the projects I worked on last year. www.michaelmurphree.com



Where I’ve been and where I can take you

Last year, I worked on a lot of great projects that took me from coast to coast and everywhere in between:

✸ I worked with Chamberlain Healthcare PR on a six-month project, launching Pfizer’s new lung cancer drug. Here’s what my client thought about my work:

“This project involved photographing cancer survivors for a high profile pharmaceutical project and my team was extremely impressed with how easily Michael related to every person we worked with, as well as to our clients. We completely trusted him to create an artistic vision and just run with it - it certainly paid off.” -- Lauren Plate

✸ For Paramount Pictures and Dreamworks, I shot Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Grey Oldman, Jack Black, Seth Rogan and Zach Galifianakis.
Other 2011 highlights included:
✸ Work for Expedia through the Martin Agency, featuring Molly Shannon and Michael Ian Black
✸ Photo shoot with Courtney Thorne-Smith as the new spokesperson for Botox



What does 2012 hold for you?

Now that the year is in full swing, I look forward to working on many promising assignments – the more challenging the better. If you have a project coming up that needs compelling imagery to tell a story, let’s talk. In the meantime, take a look at my work on my newly launched site, and let me know what you think.

Wishing you a happy, healthy and fulfilling 2012.
Michael


Our mailing address is:
Litetrap Productions, Inc.
7095 Hollywood Blvd. #643
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Subscribe to our Newsletter Here