Monday, November 16, 2009

Los Angeles Office

I'm happy to announce that I recently opened a Los Angeles office, bringing ten years of New York City experience back home to the sunny southern coasts of California. But don't worry Big Apple, I'll be splitting my time and continuing to service the needs of my clients on the east coast and everywhere in between. Most of my contact information will remain the same, with exception of my NY address. You can find new contact info on my website: http://www.michaelmurphree.com/contact

My client who I just worked with on the BOTOX Cosmetic campaign with Vanessa Williams, had this to say to her Los Angeles office:

"Hi everyone, If you need a photographer for any of your upcoming campaigns, you are in LUCK! Michael Murphree, who worked with us on the BOTOX Cosmetic campaign with Vanessa Williams, has an office in Los Angeles (and NYC)! Not only is he an AMAZING photographer who is able to capture stunning photographs, he also is super easy to work with!" -Liz